[Mulgara-dev] Fwd: [Kowari-developers] Northrop Grumman Agreement

David Wood dwood at softwarememetics.com
Fri Jul 7 01:42:00 UTC 2006

Hi all,

This is a forward of a message sent by Kowari customer The Topaz
Foundation earlier today.  Those of you who have not already seen it
on the Kowari-dev list should read it carefully.  Key Mulgara
developers are actively discussing this message and will make a
decision on its impact over the next few days.  Discussion on this
list is more than welcome.

Regards,
Dave

--