[Mulgara-dev] [Topaz-dev] Mulgara Security

William Mills wmills_92105 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 03:23:29 UTC 2008

To answer Russell's question, the answer is that there is no authentication in place at this time, I know because I just asked again.  It has been implemented in the past and the design is there, but there's a story why it had to be ripped out in the current incarnation, to get re-implemented by someone not tainted by a consulting NDA.

To quote/paraphrase Paul "It's easy to do, I can point you at all the right stuff, if someone wants to pick up this task".

-bill