Release status: stable
|Description||Enhances parser with logical functions|
|License||GPL2 or Any OSI approved license|
|Check usage and version matrix; code metrics|
- Download a snapshot and extract it to your extensions directory. Choose the version that matches your version of MediaWiki.
- Add to the bottom of LocalSettings.php.
require_once( "$IP/extensions/ParserFunctions/ParserFunctions.php" );
- If you want to use the integrated string function functionality, add
$wgPFEnableStringFunctions = true;just after that.
- Installation can now be verified through Special:Version of your wiki.
The ParserFunctions extension requires
- MediaWiki 1.7.0 or above
- PHP compiled with 'ctype' functions (almost always is included by default)
If you are using Mediawiki 1.7.1 you can download the ParserFunctions for version 1.10. Just follow the instructions mentioned above and everything works fine.
For MediaWiki 1.15.1, use the REL1_15_1 branch.
For the trunk version (currently 1.16alpha), use the trunk version.
|This extension is being used on one or more Wikimedia projects. This probably means that the extension is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this extension's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the extensions installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|