R-Car/RCC-Event/Renesas Automotive Seminar with R-Car Consortium
This page contains demos for RCCF2020.
Request for adding demo
If you have demo which runs on R-Car/RH850, you can add it into list in this page freely.
Note: Don't infringe copyrights.
Before you post, Please read below:
How to add your demo in list
Registration and Login is required for editing.
Please registration from Special:RequestAccount.
Login from Special:UserLogin, then Edit from Automotive Seminar with R-Car Consortium&action=edit here.
Please upload thumbnail image from Special:Upload.
Edit this page, and insert your demo into bottom of the list.
You can use below template.
=== Demo title === [[File:thumbnail_image_filename | x200 px | image caption | link=https://xxxxxxxx ]] * Description ** Short description about demo * Device ** Your device used in demo ** ex.) R-Car Starter Kit Pro/Premier * Link ** Video: [https://xxxxxxxxxxxxx link name] ** Image: [https://xxxxxxxxxxxxx link name] ** Build: [https://xxxxxxxxxxxxx link name] ** etc.
- Write description about this demo
- R-Car Starter Kit Premier
- Video: dummy link
<!-- Source code --> [[File:R-Car-H3-topview.jpg | x200 px | caption | link=https://elinux.org/File:R-Car-H3-topview.jpg]] * Description ** Write description about this demo * device ** R-Car Starter Kit Premier * Link ** Video: [https://elinux.org/R-Car/Boards/H3SK dummy link]
Secure Automotive Connectivity Platform
- Component-based ready-to-use Automotive gateway
- R-Car H3 with Kingfisher infotainment board
- Video: Youtube
R-Car Virtual Platform on VLAB from VLAB works
- VLAB is a suite that User allows to utilize virtualization into the embedded product development process.
- A VLAB Virtual Platform is a collection of virtual components configured to represent an embedded system that supports development, debug, and test.
- R-Car Virtual Platform is provided the Renesas R-Car V3M SoC for Automotive Information Terminal Applications.
- Under Yocto, User can start to develop a embedded software in begining of the development phase.
- the IMR-LX4 model is integrated, User can analysis and optimize a OpenGL application.
- R-Car V3M SoC with Yocto Example
- R-Car H3
- RH850 G4(E2X, U2A), G3(C1x, E1x, F1x, P1x)
- Video: Youtube